Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B rejections?

Hi,
    Is there anyway to check whether USCIS has actually rejected someones application? I am asking this becos my employer who has already taken big deposit amount is not a big name in consultants and I fear that he never would have even submitted my application. He has been holding me by saying that he is still waiting for approval.

Jin

If it helps, I received my approval notice yesterday.

Comment

Hi,
      Is there anyway to check whether USCIS has actually rejected someones application? I am asking this becos my employer who has already taken big deposit amount is not a big name in consultants and I fear that he never would have even submitted my application. He has been holding me by saying that he is still waiting for approval.

Jin

---there is no way for you to check if your H1B application has been receipted/rejected ...your employer/consultant/attorney has to inform you regarding the same...they will receive either an receipt number or a rejection notice by mail if it was filed for regular processing or via email if it was by premium processing....hope your consultant has filed your petition and that you hear about it soon...also if the check for the filing fees has been cashed, by USCIS you can know that your petition has been given a receipt number..you can ask the consultant about this.

--shanx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X