H1 visa stamping--- very urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa stamping--- very urgent

I am from Bangladesh & currently working with H1-B status in a company. I don't have a H1-B visa stamping since I haven't left U.S after I got the job. Lot of my Indian friends informed me that they stamped their H1-B in Canada(Torono). Is it also same for Bangladesh or do I need to go to Bangladesh to do that? Currently, I just have F1 visa stamp in my passport since I came here with a F1 visa to study.

Any type of feedback would be appreciated..........

H1 Visa stamping

I am from Bangladesh & currently working with H1-B status in a company. I don't have a H1-B visa stamping since I haven't left U.S after I got the job. Lot of my Indian friends informed me that they stamped their H1-B in Canada(Torono). Is it also same for Bangladesh or do I need to go to Bangladesh to do that? Currently, I just have F1 visa stamp in my passport since I came here with a F1 visa to study.

Any type of feedback would be appreciated

---- If you do not have any intention of traveling overseas there is no need for a H1 Visa stamp. However, if you intend traveling to Europe and be back you may go to Canada and get the H1 issued.

---- Remember, that if you go to Canada, you may not be able to return back to US if your Visa is under some questioning/processing

---- If you intend going to your home country it is better to go to a US Consulate in your home country and get the stamp

Subramanya

Comment

If you are getting your H1 stamped first time, its always good to go to home country. As the VO in canada may not be able to evaluvate your certificate from your home country, they might ask you to go home country.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X