H4 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Questions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All

i need some help/info from you all....my name is siva ..i am in the US from the last week of Jan 2007...for a valid reason , i couldnt arrange interview for my wife during the same time i applied..i have supporting docs to show why she was not able to make it during that time.my wife is going for the H4 visa interview on may...she has all the papers ...but i have the payslips for the last two months only , march and april...will that be OK ..i got my first project only in march, so i had no pay for the month of Feb 2007..her interview is at chennai embassy ..can you let me at your earliest convinience. if all is OK..please reply me at [email protected]..

thanks in advance
    siva

H1 and H4 issues

Hello All

i need some help/info from you all....my name is siva ..i am in the US from the last week of Jan 2007...for a valid reason , i couldnt arrange interview for my wife during the same time i applied..i have supporting docs to show why she was not able to make it during that time.my wife is going for the H4 visa interview on may...she has all the papers ...but i have the payslips for the last two months only , march and april...will that be OK ..i got my first project only in march, so i had no pay for the month of Feb 2007..her interview is at chennai embassy ..can you let me at your earliest convinience.

---- Everything is fine. Let your wife go to the interview with the payslips that you can provide and as a back up to any questions that may arise, have a letter from the employer saying that a project could not be found for a couple of months and thus the pay slips are from March 07.

---- However, also remember that once you are on H1 you are expected to be paid all the time irrespective of whether there is a project or not. For this have a letter from the employer that the pay will be compensated over a period of time (but not for too long)

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X