No announcement yet.

asked to submit passport after 7 months of AAP -- subramanyam can you guide me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asked to submit passport after 7 months of AAP -- subramanyam can you guide me

after 6 months of AAP, I got a mail from consulate to appear for personal interview. But today I got one more mail to drop my passport at win 5 in delhi.
    they did not mention about I797B or any other documents. even they did not take any doc except DS156/DS157 in first interview(that was in Nov,2006). should I submit only passport or passport + I797B form also.

Drop Passport

after 6 months of AAP, I got a mail from consulate to appear for personal interview. But today I got one more mail to drop my passport at win 5 in delhi.
    they did not mention about I797B or any other documents. even they did not take any doc except DS156/DS157 in first interview(that was in Nov,2006). should I submit only passport or passport + I797B form also.

---- Congratulations!!! I was just reading your post on some other thread when I backed my browser to see your message. Well, all they are asking you to do is drop your Passport at window # 5 in New Delhi and your personal interview is waived (looking at your 2nd message)

---- You have to travel to New Dlhi drop your Passport at window # 5 and the Passport will be returned to you by mail with the Visa stamped --- that's it. There is no need to submit any other document if they have not inidcated any

Subramanya

Comment

today it is happiest moment, when blue dart person rang my door bell. I first opened the envolep and found that passport got stamped with H1B.

thanks lot to the immihelp forum... and also subramania..

Comment

help mee

Hiiii

i saw ur post in immihelp..CONGRATS for ur visa....my case is under AAP...its been over 4 months since i dropped my docs in drop box. i got back my passport in 2 months without stamping...when ever i contact them they say that my case is under AAP....do u have any idea why it takes so long...
        did u contact the consulate in ur meantime u gt the visa???
        pls guide me...
        i have provided all the docs they asked for...stil i havent heared back from them...

do reply...
        Priya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X