Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents not return by US consulate, Chennai

Hi,

I have dropped the documents in VFS office as per my 221g. I got my passport back with VISA after one week. But I hvae received only passport and H1 petition approval form, remaining documents were not return.

Can any one of you, advice me how to get those documents back.

Rgds,
    Sesi

Documents

I have dropped the documents in VFS office as per my 221g. I got my passport back with VISA after one week. But I hvae received only passport and H1 petition approval form, remaining documents were not return.

Can any one of you, advice me how to get those documents back.

---- What other documents are you expecting from the Consulate. All you need are the above mentioned documents

Subramanya

Comment

Hi Subramanya,

Thanks for your reply....

Remaining docs like I-129, I-797, LCA etc....And supporting docs submitted for 221g query.

One more doubt plz...Do above docs required in future for anything.

Rgds,
      Sesi

Comment

Documents

Thanks for your reply....

Remaining docs like I-129, I-797, LCA etc....And supporting docs submitted for 221g query.

One more doubt plz...Do above docs required in future for anything.

---- As per your post the I-797 is returned and that is the H1 approval notice. The other documents that you have submitted are only copies and no originals as they are submitted to USCIS at the time of your H1 application. Other supporting documetes submitted for 221g query are only incidental and they will be retained with your file

---- All these documents are not at all required by you in the future. However, if you have copies of them with you you can just hold onto them for your reference and records

Subramanya

Comment

thanks to Subramanya

Hi Subramanya,

Thank you very much for your reply. Now my doubt was cleared.

Rgds,
          Mastana

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X