Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ensure its my application

Hi All,

My employer informed that I won the lottery for the H1-B. He also provided me the receipt number [13 digit EAC number]. I tried to track my application status from the USCIS site. I saw there "File accepted and pending". Though its a regular processing [not premimum], so I need to wait 2-3 months more. But my question is that how can I believe that its my application? I believe my employer but sometimes I disbelieve me so that I cant's console myself that how I will be sure that its me since becuase there is no information abut me in that site on that EAC number.

Please don't laugh at me becuase the site may be designed that way.
    Please share your ideas about it.

Advance thanks.
    Last edited by shantaputi; 05-17-2007, 05:51 PM.

H1 issues

My employer informed that I won the lottery for the H1-B. He also provided me the receipt number [13 digit EAC number]. I tried to track my application status from the USCIS site. I saw there "File accepted and pending". Though its a regular processing [not premimum], so I need to wait 2-3 months more. But my question is that how can I believe that its my application? I believe my employer but sometimes I disbelieve me so that I cant's console myself that how I will be sure that its me since becuase there is no information abut me in that site on that EAC number.

Please don't laugh at me becuase the site may be designed that way.
    Please share your ideas about it.

---- If you have applied for H1 through the employer you have to believe and trust them, since some day you are going to work with them. Just wait for the approval notice and hope for the best

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X