Need Urgent help on 221(g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Urgent help on 221(g)

Qn 1. In 221(g) he ticked for additional administrative processing and wrote clearly he wanted pay stubs
    for last six months until may. But my wife told him that he was in india for March & April then said ok
    get pay stubs for before march and for the month of may but in 221(g) he specified for six months until may.
    My question is Do the Visa officer make a note of this vacation???

Qn 2. Is it a good idea to take Vacation Letter from employer for 2 months i.e. Mar & Apr or Ask him to run a
    zero pay roll for 2 months.

Qn 3. Wht is the minimum bank balance we should show to them?

Qn 4. He said to send the documents soon wht do you think is the best time to send the documents?

Qn 5. Does AAP 221(g) is it critical issue or my wife should get it easily once she submits all the doucments and
    How much time it will take after sending the documents?

Please help me by providing your valueable answers.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
    Srikanth.

H4 issues

Qn 1. In 221(g) he ticked for additional administrative processing and wrote clearly he wanted pay stubs
    for last six months until may. But my wife told him that he was in india for March & April then said ok
    get pay stubs for before march and for the month of may but in 221(g) he specified for six months until may.
    My question is Do the Visa officer make a note of this vacation???

---- If you were on vacation why were you not paid. On H1 you are expected to be paid all the time by your employer. Missing a couple of months is some excuse. Although it may be genuine no one can know your intentions

Qn 2. Is it a good idea to take Vacation Letter from employer for 2 months i.e. Mar & Apr or Ask him to run a zero pay roll for 2 months.

---- That does not mean anything, since alll such letters can be generated any time

Qn 3. Wht is the minimum bank balance we should show to them?

---- No minimum, regular deposit of your pay into the account is all that is needed and that is reflected on your paystub

Qn 4. He said to send the documents soon wht do you think is the best time to send the documents?

---- Do not lose any more time. Send all the documents requested to the US Consulate where you had the Visa interview immediately

Qn 5. Does AAP 221(g) is it critical issue or my wife should get it easily once she submits all the doucments and

---- Nobody knows the criticality of the issue as only the Visa applicant can understand what transpired between the Visa officer and the Visa applicant

How much time it will take after sending the documents?

---- It is all speculation. The best estimate is 6-8 weeks. If you do not receive any information by then, nobody knows how much longer it will take

Subramanya

Regards
    Srikanth.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X