Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing DS 156

Hi Subramanya,

I am attending an interview at Chennai Consulate next week. I have a little concern on the following:
    1. How the form, DS 156 is to be printed? back to back or each page needs to printed separately. This form spans for 2 pages
    2. I only do have the copy of LCA. Is it good enough or must have an original?
    3. Do I need to carry the original Educational Evaluations? I only have the copy of it, orignal is with the attorny.

Thanks,

Rags

Ds 156

I am attending an interview at Chennai Consulate next week. I have a little concern on the following:
    [LIST=1][*]How the form, DS 156 is to be printed? back to back or each page needs to printed separately. This form spans for 2 pages

---- Print the form back to back
    [*]I only do have the copy of LCA. Is it good enough or must have an original?

---- The original LCA would have been submitted to USCIS, thus you and your meployer/attorney will only have a copy of it
    [*]Do I need to carry the original Educational Evaluations? I only have the copy of it, orignal is with the attorny.

---- You should be having only one document of educational evaluation, unelss you got each of your degree/diploma evaluated separately. However, the copy(ies) should do for the Visa interview

Subramanya

Comment

Printing DS 156

Thanks Subramanya.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X