Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B extension in process- travelling to India

Dear Friends,
    My H1B valid until 31 June 2007; Extension process just initiated by my University and it might be approved by July. Presently planning to visit India on 15 June on urgent matters. Shall I ask my employer to send the approval notice to India, after it is approved? Is there any problem for stamping in India, becasue I left US while the application is still in process?

I would really appreciate your help and advice in this regard.

Thanks in advance;

H1 Extension

My H1B valid until 31 June 2007; Extension process just initiated by my University and it might be approved by July. Presently planning to visit India on 15 June on urgent matters. Shall I ask my employer to send the approval notice to India, after it is approved? Is there any problem for stamping in India, becasue I left US while the application is still in process?

---- If you leave the US while the H1 extension is in process you eill be considered to have abandoned your petition for H1 approval. As you want to leave by June 15, change your status of application to premium processing and before leaving the US you can get the H1 approval

---- You can then take the H1 approval notice alongwith you to India and get the Visa issued at a US Consulate in India

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X