Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping from different country

Hi,

I applied for H1B. Now I am in a different country(switzerland), not in my native country and I will stay in my current country for 1 year, now when my H1B petition approve, can I do my stamping from Switzerland bcoz I am here for next 1 year, or I have to return to my native country to do my stamping, please tell me.

Regards,
    Ronnie

Information for Third Country Nationals

The Embassy accepts and welcomes all applicants for visas, regardless of nationality. For holders of passports from a country other than Switzerland or Liechtenstein, however, the following points should be kept in mind.

* We recommend that all applicants apply in their country of permanent residence. It is often difficult for a temporary visitor to Switzerland or Liechtenstein to prove that they are qualified for a visa and the Consul may have to refuse the visa application and recommend that the applicant re-applies in their country of residence.
    * Depending on your nationality, reciprocal issuance fees for the visa and limitations on the period of validity may apply. The table of fees can be viewed by clicking here. If you are required to pay an issuance fee, please be prepared to pay it at the embassy following your interview.
    * Those who have more than one nationality should bring all their passports for all nationalities.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X