Regarding 221(g) issued to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding 221(g) issued to me

I had my H1 interview at Chennai on Feb 20 and was issued 221(g) blue form and been asked to post document by drop box. All except first 2 items related to "From your petitioner" was ticked for supplying additional details.There is an item "The applicants complete itineray of services,including company names and addresses".Here is it my experience details till date or my US employers plan of service for me .
    I am awaiting documents from employer and is expected soon.

Response appreciated

Employer details and your job,,

I had my H1 interview at Chennai on Feb 20 and was issued 221(g) blue form and been asked to post document by drop box. All except first 2 items related to "From your petitioner" was ticked for supplying additional details.There is an item "The applicants complete itineray of services,including company names and addresses".Here is it my experience details till date or my US employers plan of service for me .
    I am awaiting documents from employer and is expected soon.

---they want your employer details and the project you will be working on when you will land in US...itineray means full project details including start date and expected end date...atleast first project if consultant is filling your visa....hope this helps...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X