Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me - its urgent, related to h1b

Hi,
    I have applied for h1b for 2005 quota. My case was rejected and recently i checked my status in uscis. here my status is "We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence" on March 28, 2007. But i havent recieved any mail or form. What i need to do now. Whom to contact. Please help me out in this. thanks

hi

Please reply to my query, seniors, please help me in this. My contact number is 9849763650 and email id "[email protected]"

Comment

Contact "dept of state" or USCIS with your reciept number.
      There is a number which you can contact and find out details using your reciept number.
      It is mostly an automatic telephone system but to get to speak to a representative can take a few minutes.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

one more

HI,
        Thanks for your reply. I already contacted USCIS in this case, but iam not getting proper resopnse. Please provide email id s related to this and all other possible ways so that i can contact them in all possible ways. Thank you in advance..
        Rushi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X