Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whom to contact.........Mr.Seniors need ur valuable suggestions

Hi,

I have attended for H1 in jan 2007 and they issued 221g at chennai.

Later i attended inperson will all the documents required in Apr 2007,again issued 221g and said we need to verify all documents which are from my petitioner(Not my educational or experience)

Till now no update from Consulate,Now i want to contact them through mail or phone.............
    Please provide me contact details of chennai consulate (mailid or phonenumber) to get status on my case.

Thanks
    Mypower
    Last edited by mypower; 06-06-2007, 03:15 PM.

221g

I have attended for H1 in jan 2007 and they issued 221g at chennai.

Later i attended inperson will all the documents required in Apr 2007,again issued 221g and said we need to verify all documents which are from my petitioner(Not my educational or experience)

Till now no update from Consulate,Now i want to contact them through mail or phone.............
    Please provide me contact details of chennai consulate (mailid or phonenumber) to get status on my case.

---- Access the Chennai office of the US Consulate in India as that is the authentic source for all information and you will have the email addresses and other contact telephne numbers fo your information

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X