july appointment dates for h4 in mumbai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• july appointment dates for h4 in mumbai consulate

why there is no appointment dates available for month july for mumbai consulate for applying h4 visa.why only delhi dates are shown.
    vfs ppl are also not helping in this matter.Is anyone facing a similar problem.??? was there a similar problem in previous month as well??? pls help

same froblem h4

i am facing the same problem
    and add to it , getting confusing answers from vfs

this was the answer that i got when i mailed vfs asking if i can apply for h4 at delhi if i am resident of maharashtra

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Thank you for your mail,

You can schedule for an interview date online for H-4

If you are a resident of India , you are required to select your current ‘State of Residence ’ where you have been residing for the past six months or longer. Later in the process, when you are scheduling your interview, you may see calendars offering dates at more than one post. If you are a fluent English speaker and have not been previously refused a visa, you may select an interview date from any post shown. If you are not fluent in English or were previously denied a visa, you must select a date only from the post covering the area where you reside. Applicants denied a visa can only seek to have the decision reviewed by reapplying at the post where the denial occurred.

Kindly keep checking the website www.vfs-usa.co.in regularly for the earliest available dates as the Consulate releases dates on a regular basis. The allocation the interview appoints on VFS website is the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate.

Regards
    VFS Team
    GK.

however when i called up mumbai and delhi desks they said that i can apply at delhi only if my husband accompanies me . my husband is already in the us .. this option is , therefore of no use to me .. maybe it helps you ..good luck
    can u help we wid one thing ..
    i filled ds-156 for H4
    in other surnames section i included maiden surname
    but in other name and middle name section i am confused as to what to fill in
    my name is same but middle name has changed .. so how should i fill it?

Comment

same problem h4

i am facing the same problem
      and add to it , getting confusing answers from vfs

this was the answer that i got when i mailed vfs asking if i can apply for h4 at delhi if i am resident of maharashtra

Dear Sir/Madam,
      Thank you for your mail,

You can schedule for an interview date online for H-4

If you are a resident of India , you are required to select your current ‘State of Residence ’ where you have been residing for the past six months or longer. Later in the process, when you are scheduling your interview, you may see calendars offering dates at more than one post. If you are a fluent English speaker and have not been previously refused a visa, you may select an interview date from any post shown. If you are not fluent in English or were previously denied a visa, you must select a date only from the post covering the area where you reside. Applicants denied a visa can only seek to have the decision reviewed by reapplying at the post where the denial occurred.

Kindly keep checking the website www.vfs-usa.co.in regularly for the earliest available dates as the Consulate releases dates on a regular basis. The allocation the interview appoints on VFS website is the sole discretion of the Embassy / Consulate.

Regards
      VFS Team
      GK.

however when i called up mumbai and delhi desks they said that i can apply at delhi only if my husband accompanies me . my husband is already in the us .. this option is , therefore of no use to me .. maybe it helps you ..good luck
      can u help we wid one thing ..
      i filled ds-156 for H4
      in other surnames section i included maiden surname
      but in other name and middle name section i am confused as to what to fill in
      my name is same but middle name has changed .. so how should i fill it?

Comment

reason

there have been some fraudulent cases at mumbai consulate for h1 and h4 so they have delayed the h4 visa appointments ..
        i hope the situation is temporary
        everyone has to suffer becoz of some ill-intentioned people
        its our fellow citizens who are to blame

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X