Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Query and Kid visa interview

Hello,
    I am guda sheshu and i my wife got a query on H4 in the month of November asking for my 6 months of pay stubs and bank statements:

Please advise
    1. Can my wife go ahead for the interview with 3 months of paystubs and bank statement or wait for complete 6 months.

2. Can my wife and new born kid (1 month old) go for interview together or should the kid be take separate interview slot as my wife doesnt need any appointment, she was asked to come on any tuesdays and thursdays.

Thanks in advance and waiting for your valuable responses.

regards,
    Sheshu Guda

Please advise
    1. Can my wife go ahead for the interview with 3 months of paystubs and bank statement or wait for complete 6 months.

No. Absolutely No. They will outrightly give the same query.So better wait 6 months. I had the same experience.

2. Can my wife and new born kid (1 month old) go for interview together or should the kid be take separate interview slot as my wife doesnt need any appointment, she was asked to come on any tuesdays and thursdays.

Kid doesnt require appointment. Take the kid untill they say "no need of kid next time" if unfortunately the query continues.

Believe me, give what they asked for. Be patient.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X