out of status means?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out of status means?

my brother came to united states with company A and he did not work for one year, although he has valid I94, this means that he is in out of status ?

what are the obligations if he doesnot work for one year ?

he is planning to go for stamping in ottawa for H1 b renewal, is it advisable to go with out one year pay stubs and w2?

although he has latest w2 and all pay stubs for the past 15 months, please advise him on that.

any information is greatly appreciated................

Originally posted by vrp2003
    my brother came to united states with company A and he did not work for one year, although he has valid I94, this means that he is in out of status ?

what are the obligations if he doesnot work for one year ?

he is planning to go for stamping in ottawa for H1 b renewal, is it advisable to go with out one year pay stubs and w2?

although he has latest w2 and all pay stubs for the past 15 months, please advise him on that.

any information is greatly appreciated................
    As long as he has his W2 and the last 15 months of paystubs, he should be OK.

The opposite is not true - ie, if he had been working until 15 months ago, and had been unemployed for 15 months (no pay stubs, no W2) he would certainly be out of status.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X