Birth Certificate Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Certificate Query

This query is not related to Visitors Visa. But i am still posting here because Birth Certificate issue is common among all visas/gc and this forum gets more answers. Thanks and pardon me for this posting here..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

My 140 (Substitution labor) is pending. I am preparing for submitting I485 application now. All my documents are fine. But my wifes birth certificate has a small issue.

All her passports, other certificates has a birthdate of DD/08/YYYY. But her birth certificate shows DD/07/YYYY. Just 1 month in advance. I know it takes a long hassle to get the birth certificate corrected and we dont have time to wait as next month the EB categories might go back to retrogression.

So what should we do now ?

1) Submit all 485 documents without my wifes birth certificate and submit it when a RFE is raised(by that time we will have the birth certificate corrected)

or 2) get another certificate from a VAO ( Does VAO's document valid here ?. My father in law claims that he can get a new birth certificate from a VAO )

Seniors Please shed some light here !

Thanks,
    Raj

Hi Raj

How did you manage this situation?

I am also in the similar situation but the issue is with my birth certificate. My GC processing will be started shortly before hand I want to make sure to have all my documents ready.

BTW, Who is VAO? I want to know the process for getting a corrected birth certificate in inda.

Please let me know your personal mail id.

- Stephen

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X