Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Stamping

Hi,

I am new to this forum need a small advice, I am currently located in Dubai and working here with an airlines company since 9 months, and i have got H1 approval this year , now my consultant is saying that i can take the interview date from india Delhi, and i have booked it as well, will there be any problem ? Need your expert advice on the same. plz do help me bcoz next week is my appointment . thanks.

Regds,
    Rankit

visa interview

Originally posted by rankit
    Hi,

I am new to this forum need a small advice, I am currently located in Dubai and working here with an airlines company since 9 months, and i have got H1 approval this year , now my consultant is saying that i can take the interview date from india Delhi, and i have booked it as well, will there be any problem ? Need your expert advice on the same. plz do help me bcoz next week is my appointment . thanks.

Regds,
    Rankit
    Hi

You will be able to apply for a US visa in the consular jurisdiction who issued your Indian Passport. You will still be eligible to apply for a H1B visa in Delhi provided there are no appointments available your Passport issuing city for example Chennai. email [email protected] if you need more information

Not legal advice!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X