Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 and h4 visa information ...subramanyam need help

hello subramanyam i am new to this forum

my husband is stays in germany for 3 years and applied for h1b visa for this year 2007 october and he got new h1b approval in arpril 2007 and got all required documents in this month june 2007.he took appoinment in frankurt itself for h1b visa interview on july 19 just a month ....... after he gets h1b visa stamping he is planning to come to india in july last week

but my quaries are.........1) if he gets h1b visa stamping in frankurt ......after comming to india can i eligible to apply for h4 visa in the month of august 2007? as my husband work starts from oct 1, 2007 ,can i attend interview for h4 visa (as dependent )in the month of august or september or after october ? THIS QUESTION IS IMPORTANT FOR ME PLEASE REPLY as when should i take appoinment for h4visa interview

2)and as he is new to enter USA in october 2007 as he doesnt have paystubs and tax papers can i attend h4 interview

3)can i attend interview along with my husband so that if any doubts my husband give information to VO

4)can i and my husband go together to usa in the month of october 2 week

subramanyam please reply soooooon i am really so confused

thanks in advance

H1 and H4 issues

my husband is stays in germany for 3 years and applied for h1b visa for this year 2007 october and he got new h1b approval in arpril 2007 and got all required documents in this month june 2007.he took appoinment in frankurt itself for h1b visa interview on july 19 just a month ....... after he gets h1b visa stamping he is planning to come to india in july last week

but my quaries are.........1) if he gets h1b visa stamping in frankurt ......after comming to india can i eligible to apply for h4 visa in the month of august 2007?

---- Yes, you can apply for your H4 Visa in India

as my husband work starts from oct 1, 2007 ,can i attend interview for h4 visa (as dependent )in the month of august or september or after october ?

---- You can seek your interview appointment at any time during any month
    THIS QUESTION IS IMPORTANT FOR ME PLEASE REPLY as when should i take appoinment for h4visa interview

2)and as he is new to enter USA in october 2007 as he doesnt have paystubs and tax papers can i attend h4 interview

---- If your husband is entering US for the first there will be no pay stubs or any such thing

3)can i attend interview along with my husband so that if any doubts my husband give information to VO

---- No, your husband will not be permitted to enter the US Consulate along with you for your H4 interview. All doubts will have to be answered by you and you alone

4)can i and my husband go together to usa in the month of october 2 week

---- Depending on when your husband has to join his duties in the US with his employer you can go to US any time. This your husband has to negotiate with his employer

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X