Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1 stamping online appointment

Hi
    My case has been filed for 2008 h1 visa quoata. my case is premium process. still now i haven't recieved my documents yet. my employer promised me that i will send you the documents on july 1st week.
    so i have taken hdfc reciept and planning to book the appointment in month of august.
    here my question is
    is it the right way to book the appointment before?
    can any one give me a suggetion.

your suggetions are highly valuable

thanks
    reddy

If you think you have all the details that might be asked for in the forms as well as feel that you will gather all documents in time for the interview go ahead.

Comment

hi reddy

Originally posted by spapannagari
      Hi
      My case has been filed for 2008 h1 visa quoata. my case is premium process. still now i haven't recieved my documents yet. my employer promised me that i will send you the documents on july 1st week.
      so i have taken hdfc reciept and planning to book the appointment in month of august.
      here my question is
      is it the right way to book the appointment before?
      can any one give me a suggetion.

your suggetions are highly valuable

thanks
      reddy
      my situation is also same and am trying to book the interview slot, my consultant told that we can book the slot without documents. but now am getting tense because some of my friends saying that we need documents compulsary while booking the interview slot.

if u know anything else please let me know..

thanks in advance
      dev

Comment

as long as you have all the details you can book an appointment. But you need to have the documents before you go for interview. Who are these friends and what are they basing this advice on.

Comment

Originally posted by waitin_toolong
          as long as you have all the details you can book an appointment. But you need to have the documents before you go for interview. Who are these friends and what are they basing this advice on.
          they are running some consultancy so they told me like that. in orkut also i have seen one person(his name is sridhar) n he booked the slot without documents.

thank u 4 ur advice
          regards
          dev

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X