221g rejection- plz suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g rejection- plz suggest

I have attended the Visa Interview yesterday. I got 221g.

The interviewer was a young lady. She did not ask me much but, I don't know why she asked for these documents. My interview went as mentioned below:

My interview timing was 8.00am, I reached the consulate at 7.00am, stood in the line. There are many people in the queue. I could able to enter inside the consulate at 8.00am, got the screening done. I was asked to go to the second building for the interview. It took about 2.5 hrs to stand in the queue for interview. At this time there is only one young lady sitting and doing the interview, I can see that there are about 50 people in front of me. I can see that the lady is not taking much time and, rejecting the visas for most of the people. But, I felt that there can be no problem as I have all the documents with me from you. But because of my bad luck, I was the next person to go to that lady, I went to the desk. The interview went as follows….

Me: Good Afternoon Mam

VO: Can you give me the documents please

Me: given the documents (she took the documents and going thru them)

VO: She looked into the DS 156/157 and asked from when you are working in company

Me: No, Mam I am working in xyz tech. company, I will be working at company

VO: She took some time and checked some thing in the computer

VO: Can you please give me the documents given by your company

Me: Yes Mam (I got a little panic why she is asking all the documents, I gave the documents to her)

VO: She looked in all the documents thoroughly, and suddenly she stopped at the client letters

VO: It is a inhouse project or you are going to work at Client place

Me: This is a Inhouse project Mam

VO: Then why you got a letter from the client

Me: Mam, I was interviewed by the client for this project

VO: she looked at me as if she is not convinced

Me: this project is a contract between company and the client, so I was interview by the client

VO: how many years of experience you have at xyz tech. company

Me: 1 1/2 years

VO: She looked at the documents and typed some thing in the computer

VO: She asked again, are you going to work at client place or at company

Me: I will be working at Company

VO: Then why the client issued a letter

Me: told the same answer as told above

VO: she started typing some thing in the computer, she typed for about 5 min.

Finally, she returned the documents to me what all I gave it to her, and she told that she needs some more information and she gave me 221g and asked me to drop in the VFS thru courier (except Passport).

I got surprised to see the list of documents she asked. She ticked almost all the documents.

Can any one plz reply me on this at earliest...

Hi
    For doing the in-house project, you should have just given the project details and should not have shown the client letter.

Since you already disclosed this, you have to give all additional documents the VO had asked you to provide.

You need to have your employer send the covering letter explaining your case and the also about client company.

Good luck to you

Comment

thankyou rathi

Thankyou for your information...

Originally posted by rathi
      Hi
      For doing the in-house project, you should have just given the project details and should not have shown the client letter.

Since you already disclosed this, you have to give all additional documents the VO had asked you to provide.

You need to have your employer send the covering letter explaining your case and the also about client company.

Good luck to you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X