No announcement yet.

got h1b stamping can i eligible for applying h4 visa? subramanyam plz help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got h1b stamping can i eligible for applying h4 visa? subramanyam plz help me

hello seniors

my husband applied for h1b vsia in this year april 2007....and got new h1b stamping last week ie 2007 year in germany and comming back to india in july 1 week so my quaries are

1)as he was completed MS in germany and also done his internship of 1 year in germany and applied for h1b visa and got stamping ........can i eligible for going to h4visa appoinment in seotember 2007 ?

2)can i apply for h4 visa in september 2007 ,when he comes to india with documents? so that we both can enter at a time to USA in october OR shall i go to usa after he enters first ???? i am so comfused

3)for sucessful stamping of h4 visa can we take a letter from US employer stating that he bare all expences of us when we both enter to usa .......expences like living , insurance and etc???????????

4)wat about paystubs and tax papers is that needed for new h1b visa as my husband did not enterd to usa ?

please reply sooooooooon

thanks in advance subramanyam

H1 and H4 issues

my husband applied for h1b vsia in this year april 2007....and got new h1b stamping last week ie 2007 year in germany and comming back to india in july 1 week so my quaries are

---- This query was replied too many times and I do not understand why this is being copied and posted all the time. Anyway once the responses below might help you

1)as he was completed MS in germany and also done his internship of 1 year in germany and applied for h1b visa and got stamping ........can i eligible for going to h4visa appoinment in seotember 2007 ?

---- What is the problem in getting your H4 when there is a valid and approved H1

2)can i apply for h4 visa in september 2007 ,when he comes to india with
    documents? so that we both can enter at a time to USA in october OR shall i go to usa after he enters first ???? i am so comfused

---- There is no need to be confused, you are creating confusion by posting theis multiple times

3)for sucessful stamping of h4 visa can we take a letter from US employer stating that he bare all expences of us when we both enter to usa .......expences like living , insurance and etc???????????

---- The employer has nothing to do with H4 Visa and all letters from the employer of H1 are cot considered valid and tenable

4)wat about paystubs and tax papers is that needed for new h1b visa as my husband did not enterd to usa ?

---- When you have not entered US where is the question of paystubs and tax papers

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X