Need info regarding my H1 documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info regarding my H1 documents

hello there!!!!!I have got H1B approval.wot i wud like to know is dat before filing my h1b application i have produced **** experience letters n **** masters degree.will u let me know wot information does H1b documents will have...will it be of any problem if i attend visa with my genuine bachelors degree and newly created **** experience letters....can someone sort me out with my query??????/thanks very much..

US consular officers visit this forum regularly. Before even you appear for interview, they will track down your IP address and you and will know about your **** experience and **** masters degree. And after you appear for the interview, in which you will surely fail, you will become permanently ineligible to apply for any US visa forever in future.

Before all this happens, you must yourself go die somewhere, don't you think so? And I think everyone in the forum agrees to this.

For mods/senior members only: Sorry, I could not resist writing like this after seeing the post. I have been a lurker since a very long time here but joined recently.

Comment

H1 -- What?

hello there!!!!!I have got H1B approval.wot i wud like to know is dat before filing my h1b application i have produced **** experience letters n **** masters degree.will u let me know wot information does H1b documents will have...will it be of any problem if i attend visa with my genuine bachelors degree and newly created **** experience letters....can someone sort me out with my query??????/thanks very much

---- Whoever you are, be cautious when you are making such statements. Whether the statement goes against you or not you have committed a fraud and you are only trying to increase the fraud

---- This forum has seen many people like you and after a certain time they have not even visited the forum and whether their Visa has been granted or not we are not even aware of

---- Anyway, when everyone is trying to prevent fraud, you are only creating one. Ultimately, it is your consciousness that you have to satisfy irrespective of seeking a Visa and coming to US on **** documents

---- It is a shame that you have even done such a thing and the moment you reply back in the forum post, mind you that you will be lambasted. If you are trying a fast one, remember that you have made a statement, true or false

---- Have some values for yourself and cultivate some. Be aware that many people read these forums for various reasons and can have their own opinions

---- Be very clear that you may not be successful in securing a Visa and if you do secure one it will be based on fraudulent documents

---- The rest is upto you as we cannot write beyond the limits of language decency

Subramanya

Comment

hello orion

hello there...i really appreciate for the advice u had given me but i don think so u have to be so harsh on me...i don think everyone applyin for US visa are 100% genuine and i am one of them ..well i don care abt others bt atleast try to respect someone who has come here to seek advice...wen u cant help it dats not a problem dude...ne bother n nyways thanks very much.

hello subramanya...i really appreciate ur advice and i shall take that into consideration n i decided not to attend visa and wait for another year n file again with genuine documents....thanks very much.

Comment

Okay... lets see whats my openion..

I am not a very regular visitor for this forum but I have been visiting for the last 7 years.. and a Green Card Holder in US...

First of all, each and every word that you are putting on this forum is showing up how lame and how much idoit you are..

1) You created your ID on this forum with your full name, so, you are lame that you never mind your privasy.
          2) Your english is telling us that you are very new net fevered kid from India, Please remember that you are not just a new Internet kid but a great idoit, start using the correct english(at least the full words of your english)
          3) You did the serious mistake of supplying **** documents for real serious international process of your visa. and then.. again publishing that in the public forum.. is it not something that Idoits only do?
          4) I am sending your name, your message and all other details to US Department of state and US CIS and all four consulate offices in India with your full name, your H1 Status and IP address with the screen shots of your messages over here so that they will arrest you right at the entry of their consulate the moment you try for a visa stamping..

So, tell me kid, whats your next step..
          Good luck(if anything left)

Comment

Originally posted by YSM
            Okay... lets see whats my openion..

I am not a very regular visitor for this forum but I have been visiting for the last 7 years.. and a Green Card Holder in US...

First of all, each and every word that you are putting on this forum is showing up how lame and how much idoit you are..

1) You created your ID on this forum with your full name, so, you are lame that you never mind your privasy.
            2) Your english is telling us that you are very new net fevered kid from India, Please remember that you are not just a new Internet kid but a great idoit, start using the correct english(at least the full words of your english)
            3) You did the serious mistake of supplying **** documents for real serious international process of your visa. and then.. again publishing that in the public forum.. is it not something that Idoits only do?
            4) I am sending your name, your message and all other details to US Department of state and US CIS and all four consulate offices in India with your full name, your H1 Status and IP address with the screen shots of your messages over here so that they will arrest you right at the entry of their consulate the moment you try for a visa stamping..

So, tell me kid, whats your next step..
            Good luck(if anything left)
            Hey,

I don't understand what you are trying to do and your statments are irresponsible. having complete name does not mean it is foolish, It just makes one to make more responsible statement, I know few famous people using their real names as their forum id.

Everyone's english varies, look at your english, "idoit", "privasy", "start using the correct english", well, I will stop there.

Lot of people go to USA on **** information, H1B visa is given to people who have secured a job in USA, but most of the time, they show **** project documents to the consular officer to get the visa, and they have to look for a new job once they land in USA.

Plus he did accept his mistake and said that he will try next year, so it was foolish to make all those statement.

Comment

Originally posted by prakashnadar
              Hey,

I don't understand what you are trying to do and your statments are irresponsible. having complete name does not mean it is foolish, It just makes one to make more responsible statement, I know few famous people using their real names as their forum id.

Everyone's english varies, look at your english, "idoit", "privasy", "start using the correct english", well, I will stop there.

Lot of people go to USA on **** information, H1B visa is given to people who have secured a job in USA, but most of the time, they show **** project documents to the consular officer to get the visa, and they have to look for a new job once they land in USA.

Plus he did accept his mistake and said that he will try next year, so it was foolish to make all those statement.
              Again, its not wrong to use the full name as ID in the public places but he needs to understand that his information is out there before he is sending the bogus information about him, that’s what the foolishness(its a warning for him not to use (1) his full details (2) to be aware of that many can know his wrong things.
              I am talking bout his Kiddish English not the grammar or spelling mistakes (FYI, I never studied my academics in English Medium till my PG, so, I accept my grammar and typos in my English, what I am referring to him is not to use the Chat/SMS English in narrating his need for an answer/advise. I too use such Chat/SMS English only on Chat/SMS.

I got nuts since his reply 7/4/07 saying that he is not feeling guilty since many are submitting the **** stuff. This is the reason that the US consulates are rejecting many applicants or delaying the visa process etc. I am sick of these folks who tries to use **** University Degrees(its highest level of crime) which is the basic requirement for H1 Visa. Experience is an optional requirement based on the job which is being offered. That Sanjay is trying to **** EVERYTHING from Academic degrees till Experience letters etc.. and at the same time his reply for the advisors is real harsh with no sense of guilty.

Comment

It is definitely a shame to see such fraud. The visa officer is smart enough to find out a **** certificate or/and **** work experience. And one more thing lets face it, your body language speaks a lot, the visa officers are good in that way and they can easily find out if someone is a fraud or not. I am against all this **** documents or anything..goes to show how low one can get. Not to forget the wonderful indian-consulting companies all over the US,they themselves **** resumes and get you jobs and do all non-sense. It is a disgrace and shame. Our people never change huh? be it consulting companies or individuals. Everday dog has its day...will leave it with that.
                Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Anyway with that said its good that Sanjay has decided to go with genuine documents. When i meant every dog has its day, i wasnt calling Sanjay a dog. I wanted to clear that...it's just a expression. Yes go with the genuine documents and face the interview. It is not right at all with **** documents whether a million people do this or not. All the best for your interview and do not go through all this short-cut business. Not worth it and lets face it...the visa officers are smart.
                  Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

HAH, and Mr. Sanjay Chowdhary (which might as well be a **** name) thinks that people in this forum will believe him that he will not go with **** documents, or will not appear for interview at all??!!! And that too after his application got selected in the lottery this year, after he paid and took so much trouble to get all those **** certificates? Its a different thing that a little bit more effort would have given him an actual masters degree, but all he wanted was a way to making fast buck. And I think everyone here understands that.

And what is this prakashnadar supporting his faking of documents. I feel like throwing up right on his face. This forum is amazing! One commits a crime and you can find many to support that right here!!! wow. Looks like prakashnadar knows only one way to get visa and enter US and thats by faking documents. I have no doubt that s/he did not do the same. Ppl, have some conscience. May god NEVER give success to ALL who **** documents to get a visa. May they rot on "bench" for years, and indian consultancies, who are even worse than who **** documents, exploit them by sucking their blood till ****rs want to commit suicide. AMEN.

Comment

hi fellas!!!

hello to everyone who have made clear that the way i am goin through isnt good for me.i really appreciate that so i have made up my mind to drop out from attending visa this year.i may be lucky to get selected and to get approval but i have decided not to, by going through ur replies.i jus believe in this 'patience is virtue' so i'll wait for another year.well my friends i really got ur intention behind ur harsh n humiliating comments in spite of myself being frank,honest n clear.well i know wot i am and wot i am upto.fellas like orion,YSM etc wots wrong with u guys....r u pissed off with life and people around u????????u guys can convey the same intention to me without being harsh.its so intimidating.hey mr ysm aint gonna talk something stupid like u.well as u said u know my info then y don u go ahead n do it cos i am not bothered at all as i told u i am droppin out this year.as u said use of internet/sms english wotever..huh ..i really don give a damm.i jus wanted to convey my message and u guys got it very clear and i guess i am not writing a business or official letter.this is jus a forum dude.well orion for me money isnt a criteria and tell me wots so bothering u dude...y cant u be polite???this shows ur personality.jus chill out man.anyways to all of you ..hey orion n ysm jus relax guys don worry i will wait for another year ...and i shall c guys in da same forum after an year...i hope u guys wud be good and helpful ...cheers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X