H1B interview: Help on filling DS-156

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B interview: Help on filling DS-156

Myself and my wife are going to India and we both have to do our stamping at chennai. I have a months kid who is a US citizen. she is also travelling with me.I have to stamp my extended H1 and my wife has converted her H4 to H1b. Here is my question on DS-156.

Question no: 37:Are any of the following person in US or do they have U.S legal permanent residence or US?

Against spouse and daughter, what shud I fill in? Can I say that they are in US since both will be there at India during the interview.

DS - 156 Form

Myself and my wife are going to India and we both have to do our stamping at chennai. I have a months kid who is a US citizen. she is also travelling with me.I have to stamp my extended H1 and my wife has converted her H4 to H1b. Here is my question on DS-156.

Question no: 37:Are any of the following person in US or do they have U.S legal permanent residence or US?

Against spouse and daughter, what shud I fill in? Can I say that they are in US since both will be there at India during the interview

---- Ideally your answer should be NO, since they will be in India during the time of your interview

---- If Q 37 talks about citizenship, then indicate your kid's citizenship

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X