Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 visa

Hi,
    I got my H1 approved 1 1/2 yrs bac., but was not able to work due to my compliations in pregnancy .,its 2 months since am in india.,am planning to go back to US next month.,will i get my H1 stamping cause i have not worked for 1 and a half yrs.,i have my SSN .,
    or can i get stamped for H4 and still go to US and work.,.,since i have an approved H1 and SSN
    Thanks

H4 and H1

I got my H1 approved 1 1/2 yrs bac., but was not able to work due to my compliations in pregnancy .,its 2 months since am in india.,am planning to go back to US next month.,will i get my H1 stamping cause i have not worked for 1 and a half yrs.,i have my SSN .,
    or can i get stamped for H4 and still go to US and work.,.,since i have an approved H1 and SSN

---- How did you get a SSN without the H1 Visa and the I-94 from the POE

---- If you get a H4 stamp on your Passport you cannot go and work in the US on H1. For H1 you need the apprporiate I-94 and a H1 Visa if you are travelling from overseas and outside the country

---- Approved H1 has to be accompanied by other documents to enable you to work

Subramanya

Comment

H1

Hi,
      I got my H1 approved when i was in the US.,i applied for H1 while i was there..,i got my I94 and ssn also.,but was not able to work due to medical issues.,now am in india.,how do i get my H1 stamped with out having paystubs.,cause i did not work while i was on my H1.,or if i get stamped for H4 can i still go bac to US and work using my H1.,

Comment

If you get the H4 stamping, I dont think you can work in H1. Because once you get the H4 stamping H1 became invalid. Check with your employer if he can still ready to sponsor your H1. If so, you can go to stamping with your medical records and other related documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X