Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help Reg interview shedule for h1b visa

Dear all,

I'am Ravi kumar. My h1b petition for this year has been approved and planning to attend the counsulate interview. Actually my district belongs to chennai counsulate. I'am planning to attend the visa interview at Mumbai counsulate. Can i attend visa interview at Mumbai now?

I have seen in website even other district people also can attend interview at Mumbai. Any one, Can you please confirm this?

Subramanya , can you please suggest me?

Regards
    Ravi

Prepare justification if required

You need to show them why you're visiting AMCON Mumbai instead of Chennai, if they ask you for the same.

If not, you're good.

Just be truthful, firm yet polite and you'll get through with flying colors.

Best of luck.

Comment

If your company is having a branch in Mumbai or if you have any local residence address you are bit safe. There wont be any questions mostly.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Thankq very much for your response. My present company having resister office in Mumbai. More over My sponser company also having branch in Mumbai. My uncle also staying in Mumbai. So i can give his home address. Is it ok..

Can i proceed?

Regards
        Ravi

Comment

I did the same and got stamped without any issues two years back. Give a try. But dont blame me if anything goes wrong.

Comment

Hey Ravi,
            As per recent consulate rules , they have removed the restrictions of attending a particular consulate in region and so on. The latest I had found out that, U can now attend in any consulate. So I guess this shud not be a problem.
            To be on the safer side plz call the consulate helpdesk and get the final confirmation. I think U r good to go.
            All the best,
            Rohit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X