Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B for Technician

Hello,

I am currently in USA on H4 visa. I got a offer from University affiliated hospital for Ophthalmic Technician position. In principle this position do not require Bachelors degree; an Associate degree is sufficient for this job. But the position is open for more than 4 months and employer do not able to find suitable candidate.
    Employer has already extended an offer but scared of rejection since the job do not need bachelor's degree.

Is there any possibility of rejection in such cases?

Thanks,
    KM

H1 issues

I am currently in USA on H4 visa. I got a offer from University affiliated hospital for Ophthalmic Technician position. In principle this position do not require Bachelors degree; an Associate degree is sufficient for this job. But the position is open for more than 4 months and employer do not able to find suitable candidate.
    Employer has already extended an offer but scared of rejection since the job do not need bachelor's degree.

Is there any possibility of rejection in such cases?

---- In order to apply for H1 status, you need to get your credentials evaluated to show that your degree is equivalent to the associate degree that is required for the job. Merely stating that you have a degreee does not entitle you to be qualified for the job. The evaluating agency's report will be the deciding factor in this matter

Subramanya

Comment

H1 B for Technician

Sorry I forgot to mention I am applying for "Ophthalmic Technician" Position and I have experience of 3 years in India in same field. I am BAMS - MS (ENT/ Ophthalmology) from India. So my degree and experience is very much relevant to position I am trying to pursue.

Comment

H1 issues

Sorry I forgot to mention I am applying for "Ophthalmic Technician" Position and I have experience of 3 years in India in same field. I am BAMS - MS (ENT/ Ophthalmology) from India. So my degree and experience is very much relevant to position I am trying to pursue

---- The original reply still stands. You have to get your credentials evaluated. Experience, degrees in same field, related field and other issues are only supportive for evaluation, but not the entire story.

---- Get your degrees evaluated

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X