Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates in pending AAP cases

Hi ,

I wanted to know if any of you have updates with respect to your pending H1 process. Even my case was stuck with the AAP process since last 10 months but recently the case status is updated as follows:

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Case was shipped to the Department of State for visa processing.

On June 18, 2007, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

What does this mean? Is there any chance of getting Visa? If yes ,how long it might take to get visa after this step. Any ideas, please let me know.Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
    amaryala

Amaryala Relpy

Hi Amaryla,

Iam also in the same boat. We are fully investigating, what would DOS people do. We also called them, but our cases will start their process soon.

I heard people whose cases sent to DOS on 6th,Jun are moving one by one.

Experts are saying that we would get Good news soon.

Best Regards,
    Ramesh.

Comment

Any updates in AAP pending cases

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the reply. Even I heard that only if the query is resolved , our cases will be sent to DOS. Let us hope for the best . Do post your experience here as soon as you get any updates form USCIS or DOS. Good Luck.

Thanks,
      Amaryala

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X