Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife's H1-B visa rejected

Hi,

My wife is on H4 visa.Earlier this year,we applied for her H1-B visa through a desi company.Last month the employer told since this was a lottery this time so her packet was not selected randomly.My question is if the packet has not been selected,will the INS not select any regret letter or any LIN# for rejection.I have my doubts that the employer might not submit her case,but I have no evidence to prove.Can anybody help me here to find out how can I be sure hers did not get selected in the first place.

Thanks in adavance.

Regret letter?? You get a case number only if your case was picked up. You do not have any alternative but to believe your employer now, wether he sent it or not intially.

Comment

I believe for the H1 petition's not picked in this year's H1 lottery, the companies or consultancies which applied for the visa have recied a letter stating that this person has not been picked in lottery and they can apply for visa the next year. My consultancy has received this letter for all rejections.
      you can ask for this letter from the employer who applied for your wife's h1 visa.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X