Donot have degree Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donot have degree Certificate

Hi to all member of this forum . I m new to this forum .

I have applied for h1b and i got my approval . I will appear for the interview at Delhi consulate .

When I was applied for h1b I was on 6th sem of MCA . Now i cleared my MCA . But still i cannot got my Degree Certificate. As you know the degree certificate come late . May be it will take 1 year .

Is it create any problem when i will appear for interview without MCA degree certificate .

Please reply soon .... urgent ..

Thanks in Advance ....

You can get a "provisional degree certificate". This is what Madras University issues, Am not sure of yours. But have all your mark-sheets attested and sealed from your university. And I know I didnt have my degree certificate but I had a provisional certificate. Check with your university on this and which is good from what I have attended for my F1.

Please note this is not legal advice.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Originally posted by topcatin
      You can get a "provisional degree certificate". This is what Madras University issues, Am not sure of yours. But have all your mark-sheets attested and sealed from your university. And I know I didnt have my degree certificate but I had a provisional certificate. Check with your university on this and which is good from what I have attended for my F1.

Please note this is not legal advice.

Thank u sir for your sugession ....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X