Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went to visa interview for h1b visa on july 19

hello seniors any one give me information regarding this situation

basically i am from india but i attended h1b visa interview today at Berlin consulate in germany which i applied in thsi current year 2007 april

the interview was gone well its all in positive way and they took some documents and she said that the usconsulate will send an e-mail before starting the h1b work ie 1 october 2007..........the following are the documents which VO asked me

1)photocopies of first page and last page address page of my passport
    2)3 photographs
    3)Copy of notice of action
    4)copy interview appoinment letter
    5)letter from employer that describes proposed duties
    6)and all appication forms of h1b visa

subramanyam i just want to know what might be the information which they send to meee in an( e-mail) will i be getting h1b visa sucessfully ......

subramanyam i need the information regarding the process of accepting and rejecting a h1b vsia

friends if any one accrosses this kind of case please share ur experiences

thanking you in advance

H1 Visa interview

hello seniors any one give me information regarding this situation

basically i am from india but i attended h1b visa interview today at Berlin consulate in germany which i applied in thsi current year 2007 april

the interview was gone well its all in positive way and they took some documents and she said that the usconsulate will send an e-mail before starting the h1b work ie 1 october 2007..........the following are the documents which VO asked me

1)photocopies of first page and last page address page of my passport
    2)3 photographs
    3)Copy of notice of action
    4)copy interview appoinment letter
    5)letter from employer that describes proposed duties
    6)and all appication forms of h1b visa

---- They have taken the documents to verify all the details, especailly of your employer. They want to know the genuiinty of the employer, their exact location as given on the address block of the application, employment letter I-129 form, H1 petition etc.

---- If all the above documents are genuine and authentic, once they verify then they will send you an email for further course of action (like issuance of a Visa)

---- This process may take time and it entirely depends on their system of verification which is pure speculation at this point of time. If you are lucky, you may get it sooner. However, you will have to patient and wait for the result

Subramanya

Comment

thank you subramanyam

but i just want to know how much time it take? because i should visit to india in august 3 week for marriage ......will it take 2-3 weeks or more just specify if u have an idea
      thanks a lot sir

Comment

H1 Visa

but i just want to know how much time it take? because i should visit to india in august 3 week for marriage ......will it take 2-3 weeks or more just specify if u have an idea

---- This process may take time and it entirely depends on their system of verification which is pure speculation at this point of time. If you are lucky, you may get it sooner. However, you will have to patient and wait for the result

---- The process takes 2-3 weeks or 2-3 months. You have to be patient

Subramanya

Comment

221(g)

i received 221(g) at first interview in feb'07, VO asked for some employer doc's and asking for personnel visit with the docs, now i have the doc's given by the employer.. and planning to attend the interview. pls advice for any tips for the same..

Comment

hello subramanyam
            this is reddy i just posted my queries above as u said it take some time toget an e-mail from consulate .............its already 1 month finised as i attended on july 19 so i send a fax to berlin consulate on 20 august and i got rely saying that "your h1b visa is in processing , we let you know as soon as we get an answer through mail "

subramanyam what is this (answer )?
            from whom they get an answer ?
            will it take long time to send an answer through e -mail
            wat might be an answer?

if ant one accrossed please share ur experiences

thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...