Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 & L1 Parallel Processing

Hi All,

My H1 application has been selected in lottery and approved this year (by another consultant) and also my current company is planning to process my
    L1.

I don't know whether we can apply for both L1 and H1 simultaneously. Somebody is saying that we cannot apply for both at the same time. In my case if I apply for L1 the H1 status will be converted into L1.

My friend suggested me that, this is the best place where I can get the correct answer. Could anyone please help in this regard? Hope I will get reply soon.

Thanks
    Vishnu

H1 and L1

My H1 application has been selected in lottery and approved this year (by another consultant) and also my current company is planning to process my
    L1.

I don't know whether we can apply for both L1 and H1 simultaneously. Somebody is saying that we cannot apply for both at the same time. In my case if I apply for L1 the H1 status will be converted into L1.

My friend suggested me that, this is the best place where I can get the correct answer. Could anyone please help in this regard? Hope I will get reply soon.

---- You can apply for all types of Visas provided you have authentic documentation for each of the Visas. At the POE, you have to declare on which Visa you want to enter the US and accordingly, you will be issued an I-94

---- Once you enter US on the issued I-94 you have to stick to it and cannot change it midway while in teh US. For this you have to travel overseas (excluding Canada/Mexico and other Northe American Territories), reenter US with the Visa you are intending to enter and then start work

---- For example, if you enter US on L1, you cannot get that transferred to H1 unless you go out of the country as above

Subramanya

Comment

L1(Individual) & H1

Hi,

I've applied fot H1 this year and it has been selected in the lottery system and is still under processing.

And my company filed petition for L1(Individual) for me, it was around
      June 2nd week and it is also under processing.

Now are they gonna be affected in any way. They haven't asked me but still do I need to convey my Logistics team about my H1 processing.

Please help me out with this query.

Comment

L1 and H1

L1.

---- You can apply for H1 and L1 simultaneously or separately. Once you get the Visa(s) stamped on your Passport while entering US at the POE you declare your intentions of either L1 or H1 and that will get you the relevant I-94 and then enter US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X