Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got h1stamping in july now applying h4visa in september

hello seniors i am new to this forum i need help from seniors

my husband applied for h1b visa in this current year 2007 april in germany and got h1b stamped in germany in july 2007 and i am planning to go h4 interview in september 2007 so that me and my husband both can enter usa in 2 week of october..........will there be any problem in getting h4 visa with out paystubs....will the VO at chennai consulate tells that after your husband go to usa and get the pay stubs and then u apply for h4 visa ??i am so worried about this situation
    please reply soooon friends

thanking u in advance

H1 and H4 issues

my husband applied for h1b visa in this current year 2007 april in germany and got h1b stamped in germany in july 2007 and i am planning to go h4 interview in september 2007 so that me and my husband both can enter usa in 2 week of october..........will there be any problem in getting h4 visa with out paystubs....

---- If you are appearing for the H4 Visa interview for the first time (or even H1) there is no question of paystubs (paystubs from other countries are not viewed by the UIS Consulate). Basdically, there is no problem in getting the H4 Visa if you have all teh documentation with you adn if they in order

will the VO at chennai consulate tells that after your husband go to usa and get the pay stubs and then u apply for h4 visa ??i am so worried about this situation

---- Understand that H4 Visa is a dependent Visa and the VO's at US Consulates do not encourage division of a family. In fact they encourage you to apply as a family and be together as a family and not otherwise

---- This question of the husband getting Visa from Germany and wife applying in India has been posted and answered several times and my speculation is that it is the same person posting the query with different log in names just to get different and new responses

---- If you are trying to get different responses and then acat upon them, you will soup yourself

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X