Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT !! 7th Year Extension H1B Visa

Hello guyz,
    I have a very important question on 7th Year Extension.
    I got a query stating need some evidence as applied for 7th year extension as i have a Pre-Approved Labor and I-140 already Filed.
    Please advice me, what to do now.
    Is there any Clause or Evidence where we can show that i can get 7th Year extension on Pre-Approved Labor.
    Please let me know And also Is there any chance to bring my Wife to US, if i go for both I-140 & I-485 at a time.

Please advice ASAP......URGENT !!
    Last edited by rasheedkhanusa; 07-23-2007, 10:33 PM.

H1 extension

I have a very important question on 7th Year Extension.
    I got a query stating need some evidence as applied for 7th year extension as i have a Pre-Approved Labor and I-140 already Filed.
    Please advice me, what to do now.
    Is there any Clause or Evidence where we can show that i can get 7th Year extension on Pre-Approved Labor.

---- You have not posted any query. You have applied and or applying for 7th year extension of your H1 Visa. This is a normal process

Please let me know And also Is there any chance to bring my Wife to US, if i go for both I-140 & I-485 at a time.

---- What is this query about. Your wife has to get a H4 stamped on her Passport if she has to join you in US, unless she has a separeate H1 approved on her name and have a stamped Visa on her Passport

Subramanya

Comment

Subramanyam,
      Thanks for the Quick response.

Well, I have already applied for an 7th year extension and got a query stating that i need to show them proof of Pre-Approved Labor filed 365 days b4 my completion of 6th year on H1B.
      Pre-Approved labor was applied on my name 4months back and also my company has filed I-140 too its still Pending.
      Now the Query i have to response.....please advice me what to do.
      And also My Company says me that they can apply for I-485 to get me on Legal status but i cannot bring my Wife if i file for I-485 now. Please advice me what to do.
      I highly appreciate your response as soon as possible.

Comment

H1 Extn

Well, I have already applied for an 7th year extension and got a query stating that i need to show them proof of Pre-Approved Labor filed 365 days b4 my completion of 6th year on H1B.
        Pre-Approved labor was applied on my name 4months back and also my company has filed I-140 too its still Pending.
        Now the Query i have to response.....please advice me what to do.
        And also My Company says me that they can apply for I-485 to get me on Legal status but i cannot bring my Wife if i file for I-485 now. Please advice me what to do.
        I highly appreciate your response as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

---- Well, you have to provide the evidence of having applied for your labor prior to 7th year extension of H1

---- If you have applied for your Labor clearance just 4 months back how do you expect USCIS to clear your case.

---- Your employer has applied for I-140, based on what evidence. this is not clear

---- Applying for I-485 is a far fetched idea, based on your post. May be you are not revealing something

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X