Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a help to identify the H1 Process center

Hi All,

I've applied for H1B visa for 2008 year cap, i came to know, that my petition has been selected in the lottery cap, I've been advised by my consultant with 13 digit petition tracker number as "WACxxxxxxxxxx"
    Could any one pls advice me, my petition has been processed in which center, ?? I come to know, there are four center are there for filing the petition,

I appreciate your response, Thanks

Regards
    Arathnas

you better ask your consulatant, he will tell where he filed and by that you can know which service center it was filed..

Comment

This may be helpful to you

This USCIS lonk allows you to check your status on-line.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/caseStatusSearchDisplay.do

Else, read this:

For each visa application, INS assigns a unique 13 digit alphanumeric number. There are 4 INS service centers to handle H1B applications. The first 3 character of your receipt signifies the particular service center, where the application is being processed. They can be any one of WAC, EAC, SRC, and LIN.
      For instance application submitted to California state will have a receipt number starting with WAC.
      You may obtain case status by calling 1 (800) 375-5283, and following the automated instructions. Please have your receipt number ready.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your valuable response.

Regards,
        Arathnas

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X