Saving Taxes while on H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Taxes while on H1

Readers, I have two questions and would appreciate any genuine advice I can get. Please respond only if you understand the matter and sure about the answer.

Q-) I am a fulltime employee with an IT company[Not a Consultant] and getting paid on W2. Would be nice if I can save on taxes. I am planning to go on 1099. Can I be paid using 1099 while On H1? Any ideas on how can I save on taxes.

Q-) How can start a Business while on H1? I would be the single owner of Business?

Any ideas.

Thanks
    Last edited by ankurs; 07-26-2007, 01:47 AM.

Readers, I have two questions and would appreciate any genuine advice I can get. Please respond only if you understand the matter and sure about the answer.

Q-) I am a fulltime employee with an IT company[Not a Consultant] and getting paid on W2. Would be nice if I can save on taxes. I am planning to go on 1099. Can I be paid using 1099 while On H1? Any ideas on how can I save on taxes.

No You can't
    Q-) How can I start a Business while on H1? I would be the single owner of Business?
    No you cant with single owner unless you hire a legal resident for operations.

Any ideas.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X