Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Quota H1 still not Approved - Pls Help

Hi All,

I applied H1 in 2006 April, I got LIN number from my consultant. When I check the status online it is showing like 'Case Received and pending'. My case is at Vermont service center. Can we call Customer care and ask why my case is pending. Becoz many people who applied H1 in 2007 got approved thier cases from the same vermont center itself. But really I am not getting why only my case is pending, even they are not asking for any other documents as well. So anybody who knows about this or anybody facing the same kind of issue pls help me out with necessary information. What kind of information do we get from Customer care? pls pls pls help me.

Thanks in advance...
    Raghavendra.

With your reciept number you can get details like :
    for whom this application is filed.
    which organization filed it
    who filed it
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable information. I have query like is there any way to get information, why my H1 is not approved still. Becoz just i am waiting for this to get approved. And becoz of this delay so many of my carreer plans got disturbed even though i am working in india. so pls help me in this regard.

Thanks in advance.
      Raghavendra.

Comment

Hi Raghavendra,

Are there any issues with ur education or work expreince issues.Ask ur consultant lawyer to call to USCIS office and find out the details.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X