Regarding modifications to the DS-156 form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding modifications to the DS-156 form

Posted by Sirisha (Visakhapatnam) on 07/28/2007 at 06:06:38 AM in Experiences section

If i do any modifications to the DS-156 form on Q15 will that affect the visa interview? will they ask any questions regarding that?

Please help me
    Sirisha
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Posted by XYX (USA) on 07/28/2007 at 10:14:06 AM in Experiences section

Hai Sirisha

You can change ur address and do any modifications in the forms. But there are some mandatory fields which we can not change in the forms. That will not affect ur visa interview. These changes can be done till 3 days before ur interview. After that u can not change any thing as the forms can not be accessed.

So all the best for ur interview.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Posted by kishore2us (Bangalore, KA, INDIA) on 07/30/2007 at 01:56:28 AM in Experiences section

Hi Sirisha,

There is no issue if you do any modifications but make sure you information is clear to read.Indeed if the VO is not OK with with that, he will issue another DS156/DS157 and ask you to fill it up there.
      Immihelp Support

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
        Posted by Sirisha (Visakhapatnam) on 07/28/2007 at 06:06:38 AM in Experiences section

If i do any modifications to the DS-156 form on Q15 will that affect the visa interview? will they ask any questions regarding that?

Please help me
        Sirisha

Hi sirisha where r u frm in vishakapatnam.. i also applied for h1 waiting for documents.. can u give me your contact info.. so that i can clarify my doubts....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X