Clarification regarding 221(g) Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification regarding 221(g) Blue

Posted by Ram Mohan Vutukuru (Hyderabad, AP, INDIA) on 07/24/2007 at 01:12:25 AM in Experiences section

Hi All,

I have recently attended for 2008 H1 visa at chennai consulate and they issued me 221(g) blue.VO has ticked the entire list and asked me to send it by VFS.My query is reagardig the following document as provided in 221(g):

"A Letter on the letterhead from the personnel department at the US Job site that there is a vacancy for you"

1)Is that the above document be issues by the client for whom i will be working on behalf of the consultancy who has done my H1 processing or on the letterhead of the consultancy itself???

2)If the same is to be issued by the client on his letterhead for whom i will work,is it ok if i send a printout of the scanned copy of PDF document(signed by the client) sent to my mail or a proper letter is required???

I have got all the documents from my employer but unable to understand about the above query.

Pls help me in this regards......

Thanks in advance...

Bye
    Ram
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Posted by ABC (USA) on 07/24/2007 at 10:10:47 AM in Experiences section

Did u tell that u r going to work in clients place at the time of interview?

If u tell like that u need a original letter and not a scanned copy.

If u tell that it is an inhouse project then u can get the original letter from ur employer.

Dont drop the documents with out proper documentation. Once u get those from ur employer u can drop in the drop box and u can get ue visa stamped.
    Immihelp Support

Comment

Posted by Ram Mohan Vutukuru (Hyderabad, AP, INDIA) on 074/24/2007 at 12:55:33 PM in Experiences section

Hi ABC,

Thank you very much for you info.I told in the interview that i will be working for a client thru XYZ consultancy.

My employer said that he will send me a mail attached with pdf format letter addressed by the client himself which i can take a color printout and send it through VFS.Will the same work or the hard copy of the letter is required???

Thanx in advance for the advice.

Regards
      Ram
      Immihelp Support

Comment

Posted by ABC (USA) on 07/24/2007 at 03:43:11 PM in Experiences section

In most cases hard copy is required. In usa as per my knowledge no one gives u client letter before joining. He may take a letter from ur sub vendor and sends u. These people here play with peoples lifes. They just need money thats it.

Any way u ask for the hard copy.
        Immihelp Support

Comment

Posted by Ram Mohan Vutukuru (Hyderabad, AP, INDIA) on 07/25/2007 at 01:04:43 AM in Experiences section

Thanx a lot ABC for your advice.

I would like to takelast advice wrt my 221(g) blue.As you said no body in US (ie)client in US will not give any letter and the main vendor of the client only will give the letter but in my case the client himself is ok to give the letter.

But in the case of my friend as you said main vendor is providing the letter.Will it be any problem and what are the chances of my friend getting his visa.

Thanx in advance for the advice

Regards
          Ram
          Immihelp Support

Comment

Posted by ABC (USA) on 07/25/2007 at 06:27:40 AM in Experiences section

The chances of getting visa is 50-50. So ask ur friend to try for his luck.
            Immihelp Support

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X