Doc Submission for 221 G.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc Submission for 221 G.

Posted by Kamal(Chennai, Tamilnadu) on 07/23/2007 at 01:45:13 AM in Experiences section

Hi All,

I had attended my interview at Chennai consulate on 4th jan and I got 221(g) for asking additional documentation from employer by marking all items in employer section.

Now I have received all my documents from my employer, who is a consultant. Now for CLIENT LETTER, which was in the form, shall I submit the letter given by the consultant itself stating that I will be employed in an In-house project. Please advice me whether this letter will suffice for my case to get visa approved. Expecting all your valuable advices.

Thanks in Advance.
    Regards,
    Kamal.vrs
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Posted by XYZ (USA) on 07/23/2007 at 11:08:33 AM in Experiences section

Hai Kamal if ur employer says it is an inhouse project then u drop the document which ur employer gave and project documents and brief description about the project. If u tell that u r going to work with the client then u have to get the client letter and drop it.

As per my knowledge no one will give the Client letter in USA.

Instead of client letter they give the transactions( Bank transactions ) between ur client and ur employer.

Agreement between the client and ur employer.

And few other documents relating ur client and ur employer.

So if u tell it is an inhouse project then be prepared for the Project and the project duration and description of the project and ur role and responsiblities.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X