Case Received and pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Received and pending

Posted by Naresh (Hyerabad, AP) on 07/21/2007 at 09:55:23 AM in Experiences section

Dear Friends,

This is Naresh, i have filed my H1B for this year and my case has been selected in random processing and now the case staus is showing as "CASE RECEIVED AND PENDING". My case was received on May 2 2007. My case is with VERMONT SERVICE CENTER. Kindly help me out when my case would be cleared and the appoval notice is sent to my employer.

Please Help..

Regards
    Naresh
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Posted by helpinghand (Hyderabad, Andhrapradesh, INDIA) on 07/23/2007 at 05:24:15 AM in Experiences section

No need to worry. Time frame for approving the cases would be from 1 month to 5 months. It will aprove at any time.Your case will approve shortly. Meanwhile you ready with your certificates and be prepare for the interview.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi ,

Mine also showing same thing and mine also filed at VERMONT center.My consulatnt told I got RFE from USCIS.So he told I have to wait one more month to get the approval.

Comment

Got 1797 from employer but :Current Status: Case received and pending.

Hi All,
        I got the I797 and all suporitng docs from employer.

but still USCIS site shows "Current Status: Case received and pending."
        anybody faced the same situation? i asked abt this with my employer
        and they told this wont be a problem since we have approval letter (I797).??

Comment

dont worry about the online status, since you have the physical approval.

sometime they take ages to update the status and may never get around to it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X