Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b Transfer - RFE

Hi,

I have been laid of from my current employer and i have applied for a transfer to another company they have applied for premium processing, i got a RFE asking me for my original education transcripts and pay stubs for last 3 months. Now my questions are

1) have any got the same RFE to verify original education transcripts, if so what are the reasons for their verification , how long they take this.

2) i was a consultant with my previous employer and i was not fully paid, will this have any issue..

Please share if any one has the same situation.

Thanks
    Dellspider

Hello,

Would let me know if your H1 was filed under 20000 M.S/Ph.D quota or the regular. I have also applied for H1 transfer would like to know more details.

AP

Comment

Under regular, what about urs.

Comment

Subramaniyam can you help

Subramaniyam can you help

Comment

H1 issues

I have been laid of from my current employer and i have applied for a transfer to another company they have applied for premium processing, i got a RFE asking me for my original education transcripts and pay stubs for last 3 months. Now my questions are

1) have any got the same RFE to verify original education transcripts, if so what are the reasons for their verification , how long they take this.

---- Do not worry about others getting an RFE for the same issues or any other. Answer your RFE's confidently with supporting evidence and be confident of the outcome

2) i was a consultant with my previous employer and i was not fully paid, will this have any issue..

---- Payments to you from your employer are your lookout. If you have not been paid well, you should be able to sort the matters with your employer and not at the forums. The type of employment you had with your previous employer is your business

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X