Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My H1 Status. Need Help.

Hi all

I had applied for H1 for the year 2007, was selected in lottery and got the receipt number.. i haven't got the approval.

My H1 status against my receipt number is as below ...

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On June 18, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Has anyone has the same kind of problem? What might be the reason? What are the aftermaths in case my consultant doesn't submit the requested evidence.. ? no last date is also specified... Please help me out people...

Regards
    Ram.
    Warm Regards,
    rm

it is a fairly normal request these days.

If the consultant/employer does not respond in time with appropriate response H1 will be denied.

The instruction that come in the mail provide timeline usually a few eeks to respond and what is required so you need to see that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X