help me please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please...

hi i applied for h1b visa in 2006 which was rejected after going four times to chennai consulate atlast they deny my visa ,again i applied fresh h1b papers from other companyIN 2007 APRIL, which i got receipt number ,iam keep on tracking my status on online but it shows pending .so when i entered my old len number it show that:

Current Status: This case has been received from the State Department with a request we review it.

On April 2, 2007, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

IAM CONFUSE THAT WHY MY CASE OPENED AGAIN FOR REVIEW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS ,AGAIN IAM GOING TO SOMETHING NEW WITH THIS ,WILL PLEASE EXPLAIN ME CLEARLY.......THANKS.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X