Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Question

Hi There,

I am here on H1 since Dec 2005. My wife and kid are here on H4 since Jun 2006. All of our visas are valid until Oct 2008.

I recently changed my employer and did H1 transfer. This is the first time I am doing H1 transfer. I got my and my family 797 Approved, with I-94 valid till June 2010.

Beginning this month my wife and kid travelled to India. They will be back by Nov 2007. All I am worried is that ,

1. Do they have go for visa stamping again?

2. If not, will I have any problem during my Green Card processing?

Please help me understanding this situation. Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
    Jay

H4 issues

I am here on H1 since Dec 2005. My wife and kid are here on H4 since Jun 2006. All of our visas are valid until Oct 2008.

I recently changed my employer and did H1 transfer. This is the first time I am doing H1 transfer. I got my and my family 797 Approved, with I-94 valid till June 2010.

Beginning this month my wife and kid travelled to India. They will be back by Nov 2007. All I am worried is that ,

1. Do they have go for visa stamping again?

---- If they have valid Visas stamped on their Passports they can enter US. Ensure that they carry a copy of your latest H1 I-797

2. If not, will I have any problem during my Green Card processing?

---- GC processing is an entirely diferent issue. H1 and H4 Visas are different issue

Subramanya

Comment

H4 Question

Hi Subramanya,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have given them the copy of my latest H1 (Approved 797).

With regard to the GC processing, all I worried is, will they check the visas and entry points in the GC processing?

Regards,
      Jay

Comment

Yes, I have given them the copy of my latest H1 (Approved 797).

With regard to the GC processing, all I worried is, will they check the visas and entry points in the GC processing?

----Yes, at one stage they will ask for all the documents/evidence of entry and departure from US

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X