Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please answer

Hello friends

I am on H4 visa for almost 3 years in US.I got married and got this status.I am having lots of problems in my marriage and i wish to move out of this relation.
    Please throw some light as to what will happen to my status once i leave him.
    Also,if my H4 is approved till another 8 mnths still he can revoke it?
    Thirdly,what are my options if i donot wanna go back to my country?

Please help me i am in need of right guidance.
    thanks

H4 issues

I am on H4 visa for almost 3 years in US.I got married and got this status.I am having lots of problems in my marriage and i wish to move out of this relation.
    Please throw some light as to what will happen to my status once i leave him.
    Also,if my H4 is approved till another 8 mnths still he can revoke it?
    Thirdly,what are my options if i donot wanna go back to my country?

---- You can change to B1 and later look for a job get someone to sponsor you for H1 in April 2008. If you find an overseas company you can do an L1

Subramanya

Comment

Please help - change of status from H1 to H4 (currently holding EAD as well)

Hello Subramanya,

I am planning for status change from H1 to H4.I had an H1 transfer done few months back and have not received any pay stubs (I was not working) or tax forms from my employer.My employee is refusing to provide any of these details to me.

Can you please let me know
      1) if My H1 details along with pay stub will be needed for the change of status application?
      2) what are the documents needed for change of status other than ones mentioned below?
      a) form I-539.
      b) My husband's H1 documents.I129
      c) both the passports.
      d) both I94.
      e) marriage certificate.

I appreciate your help.
      Thank you,
      Jenny

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}