Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we correct an answer to question in DS-156?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we correct an answer to question in DS-156?

Could anyone please let me know if we can correct an answer to a question? This is for H4 visa and for the question is anyone in USA? By mistake we have answered 'No' thinking they are asking anyone in USA with GC or citizenship.
    Coming back to my question, can we correct the answer now? Or do we have a fill a new DS-156 form? Interview is tomorrow morning. Please help us out. Thanks in advance.

Raj

Corrections

Could anyone please let me know if we can correct an answer to a question? This is for H4 visa and for the question is anyone in USA? By mistake we have answered 'No' thinking they are asking anyone in USA with GC or citizenship.
    Coming back to my question, can we correct the answer now? Or do we have a fill a new DS-156 form? Interview is tomorrow morning. Please help us out. Thanks in advance.

---- Do not correct anything at the eleventh hour. Just take the document as it is and inform the prescreening officer before proceeding to the VO

Subramanya

Comment

Mr. Subramanya about DS-156

Mr. Subramanya,

Thank you for your prompt response. I am going to ask my wife to tell prescreening officer about the mistake. I just read some thing else on your website:

It says DS-156 has to be printed back to back rather than on 2 pages. Will they reject if it is on 2 pages? When we were printing I don't remember seeing anything like that. I guess we can't do much with interview in few hours but just wondering....

Thank you!

Comment

documents

Thank you for your prompt response. I am going to ask my wife to tell prescreening officer about the mistake. I just read some thing else on your website:

It says DS-156 has to be printed back to back rather than on 2 pages. Will they reject if it is on 2 pages? When we were printing I don't remember seeing anything like that. I guess we can't do much with interview in few hours but just wondering....

---- Staple the pages back to back

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you Mr. Subramanya!!

Thank you for your prompt and informative responses Mr. Subramanya. Your help is truly appreciated. By the way, interview went smooth and got the H4 visa without any probs.

Raj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X