Subramanya - help needed on L2 processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subramanya - help needed on L2 processing

I'm currently in US working for company XYZ. My wife and kid are in India and I'm planning to process L2 visa for them. They are in South India. As the appointment in Chennai Consulate is available only by October, I had booked in New Delhi consulate? Is it a problem? Whether people from South India should attend in Chennai only?

Also it would be of great help what other supporting documents do they need to carry apart from
    Petition, Marriage Cert, Album, Photo, Kid Birth Certificate.

Your response in this regard is highly appreciated.

Visa interview

I'm currently in US working for company XYZ. My wife and kid are in India and I'm planning to process L2 visa for them. They are in South India. As the appointment in Chennai Consulate is available only by October, I had booked in New Delhi consulate? Is it a problem? Whether people from South India should attend in Chennai only?

---- Your wife should be able to convince the VO about coming to Delhi and the reason for seeking an appointment at Delhi instead of Chennai

Also it would be of great help what other supporting documents do they need to carry apart from
    Petition, Marriage Cert, Album, Photo, Kid Birth Certificate.

---- All of the above

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X