Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap In my Work Experince....HELP

Hi Everyone,

I am really confused and stuck Please help me to understand wht can i do in this situation. ill explain in detail.

i came to india in Nov-2006 from UK at that time i had no plans to apply for H1b, cause i was waiting for decision on my HSMP (UK VISA) decision and i current visa had expired. due to some reason in Family and one marrige in family i was completly stuck and could not join any job untill march 2007 , by this time i had recieved my refusal from UK home office for my HSMP application. so then i decided that i will apply for h1b this year so i started search for employer who can sponser me and luckily i got one.

after i got my employer as everyone knows this year this lottery system has made everyone wait foreever. so till june i was desperatly waiting for my case to be selected so i can be free minded and then i did recieved approval notice from USCIS. Now because there was not too much gap left between my inerview which probably will be in oct.... i thought not to join any temp job anywhere and rather update my skills , So i did MCSE 2003 and CCNA and m curently working on my CCNP.....

So my question is, Now because there is a Gap from Nov 2006- till now which is approx 9 months... Do anybody of your experts think this can be a problem while interview and VO can ask abt this.....

Is there any condition such like this that person who has applied for h1b, if was woking before applying h1b ahs to be in same status while getting visa as well...

PLease ALL of you seniour members and Everybody else i need your expert advice...

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X