Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information regarding H1B

Hi! friends

I am Kumar,basically am a btech graduate.
    i have applied for H1B this year quota,my Interview with embassy scheduled for next month.
    but am little bit scared about my IT experience,i have only 2.5years of experience.
    I heard that without min 3years experience in IT industry,its hard to get visa.is that true.
    please what are the chances of getting visa with 2.5years experience in IT industry.

if anybody have idea about this plz let me know,it would be a great favour to me.

waiting for ur reply with eager

cheers
    Kumar
    I heard that without min 3years experience in IT industry,its hard to get visa.is that true.
    100.00%
    please what are the chances of getting visa with 2.5years experience in IT industry.
    0.00%

for h1b you need a employer to do your visa. and then the right documents and the way you speak. 2.5 experiences is good. I dont know who gave you that information. There is no such thing as if you have 3 years exp you will get it. It is based on the right documents, just be honest and confident when you speak.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X